December 17, 2016
1. Prune back butterfly bushes in late Fall. This allows them to get bushier.
December 25, 2016
1. Tea Tree Oil diluted in water "Cleaning dogs ears"
Talk to your Vet about this great all natural way to clean your dogs ears.
December 31, 2016
1. Late fall take all your compost & spread it throughout your garden. Cover it with hay or chopped leaves to insulate it & let nature take its course. "Add all those micronutrients & NPK nutrients back into the garden. Come Spring your garden will be all ready for upcoming gardening season".
January 7, 2017
1. All natural fertilizer for roses. Keep all your banana peelings & cut into smaller pieces. Use a gallon glass jar or whatever you have laying around, put water into the jar and fill it with banana peels. Shake it every few days & let sit for 30 days. "I guarantee you that your roses will love this"
January 15, 2017
1. Essentail oils used to for colds "steam inhalation"
A. Peppermint Oil "Values include Natural decongestant & fever reducer"
B. Pine Oil "Protects against sinus infections, clears mucus, builds immune system, fights fungal & viral infections"
C. Eulalyptus "Has antiviral & antimicrobial properties in this specific essential oil"
D. Tea Tree oil "It contains antiviral properties as well & fights off bacteria"
E. Place no more then 7 drops oil into pot. Steam it & breathe that in for 2 minutes at a time.
F. Always consult with your Family Doctor 1st.
January 21, 2017
1. Collect all of your compost food scraps, fruit peelings, coffee grounds, leaves, grass,etc. Get yourself a barrel & paint it black drill few drainage holes in it, which you will have sitting above your garden on a downhill slope. Everytime it rains or when you water it all the compost fertilizer will drain slowly down into your garden = a lot nicer fruits & crops!
January 29, 2017
1. Rain barrels are a must have. Get yourself a rain barrel, which can help out a lot in supplying your potted plants the necessary water needed each week. It also helps save on well water. Lastly, plants would much rather have rain water then using water that has chlorine in. This would be the 3rd year i had my rain barrel and i am so glad i bought it!!!
February 16, 2017
Start fertilizing your gardens now to get all your plants off to a great & healthy start. Cow manure is like "GOLD" for us gardeners. potato plants & sweet corn loves it along with all your other fruits, vegetables, leafs, etc.
February 25, 2017
When you do fertilize your gardens with cow manure, mushroom soil. Always make sure you cover it with a plastic & allow the heat to kill off all the bacteria, etc,
March 2, 2017
ALL NATURAL "HOUSE CLEANER SPRAY" Use on countertops, sinks, oven cleaner, etc. Just save all your acidic fruit peelings "Oranges" works good & store them in a 1 gallon glass jar with water. Longer it sits the better it will be.
March 9, 2017
Start getting your peas & onions in your gardens now - end of March. They like cooler temps.
March 16, 2017
If you have fruit trees that have started budding already & want to protect the buds from frost use burlap sacks & cover them.
March 24, 2017
A. Plant underground crops during the "Darkness of the moon".
B. Plant above ground crops "Brightness of the moon".
March 31, 2017
Coleus plants keeping the leaves bright & shiny? Spray the leaves once a week with a water soluble fertilizer "Jacks fertilizer is good"